Get the Conversation Started
Photography for your Business
Nothing catches a potential customer’s eyes like photos do. In fact, most users on the web can identify the difference between a business using stock images and custom photography. A consumer is more likely to want to work with the business that uses unique images that are produced for their brand.
75% of users rely on product photography before making an informed decision. This is such a heavy factor that most find the way a product looks in photos to be more important than both the product description and reviews people leave.
Why is photography so important to a business?
- People are visual beings. They are more likely to retain information from an image than from text.
- Consumers believe high quality photos are essential for an ecommerce experience.
- Photos can be the dealbreaker of a customer deciding to make a purchase or not.
- Photos tell the story of your brand.
- High quality photos shot specifically for your business establish trust. People don’t want to see stock images.
- Quality photos have a direct effect on conversions.
See What Clients Have To Say!
It was really a pleasure working with your team – we had a great time and feel confident the photos will reflect well on our agency. I look forward to seeing them on the new site!
– Bridges Healthcare, CT