Our client, a marketing research company was looking to optimize their Facebook ad strategy in order to obtain more registrations for their focus groups and surveys. The team at 3PRIME took over their campaign in order to lower CPC costs compared to previous campaigns and drive higher registrations through targeted audiences and goal-oriented conversions. We ran 5 different campaigns for a 2-week period for each campaign to get the clients desired results.
When beginning to set up for a campaign it was important for us to create a good initial audience that would fit the target audience for the company. In order to do this, we created a custom audience based on a customer list, then we created a 2% lookalike of that audience. We further targeted based on interests and demographics as we created our initial campaign. This first campaign was crucial for the following campaigns and the audiences that we used to further target.