That Cat Camera Support needed a redesign to modernize the company’s main website, ThatCat.com. The new website uses up-to-date technology and design standards to achieve a more effective way to organize & showcase ThatCat products and services. Our goal for this redesign was to:
- Update the visual look and mobile-readiness of the website using current design best practices
- Create a better presentation of ThatCat’s rental products
- Improve the methods by which product data is managed and enable quote requests
- Utilize the latest versions of php and MySQL, and
- Use a more intuitive, flexible, and feature-rich WordPress page builder (Divi)
We started by designing a new site layout – this created a basis we referred to when working on the development of the new site. Once the new design was approved, we moved on to implementation, conducting weekly check-ins with the client and implementing their feedback. We incorporated sprints into our development process and applied updated information on products and rental equipment that the client provided. The new site has a far superior layout, navigation, and a newly-implemented add-to-quote system for users to conveniently create lists of rental equipment for their projects.
3PRIME produced a website that demonstrates the expertise, professionalism and selection available for rental equipment ,as well as products available for sale. Creating a visually appealing website that generates leads & enhances the client’s reputation.
That Cat PROJECT SPECS:
Website Design & Development, Content Management, Layout Customization, eCommerce integration, Image Updates.
WordPress, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Divi Theme Builder, Custom Templates